Thursday, February 12, 2009

Distance, we face distance.
Ten thousand, four hundred ninety six point zero nine miles far flung is how far apart we'd be.
I starred into your eyes that night,
Muscles on my face worked itself up.
I whispered "eternally".
You repeated after me.
The word I feared all along,
never believed in,
never wanting to.
That night, I mustered it.
I said it, finally!
Eternally, baby.

4 comments:

kimmy said...

finally something happy.
By the way, I'm halfway through writing something happy but I don't like it much so I won't be posting it up.

weihuA * said...

the whole point of writing something happy is cause youre happy.
now that you dont like it of course you dont post it up cause its not making you happy. :)

Anonymous said...

Mhmmm! :D Happily ever after, I hope.
Weihua blog hopped until here. WOW! Helloooooo.

weihuA * said...

yea. lol.
amazing reading stuff everywhere. hahah. hello leemin. :)